Yo, guys, PSA. According to another post floating around, the “secret menu” isn’t an actual thing, and asking for something from it will really confuse employees who will have no idea what you’re talking about. If you want to order this, just order something with the ingredients listed in that article! You’ll get what you want to drink, and the people working behind the counter won’t have to scramble to try and figure out what you want them to serve you!
Just as a heads up, as someone who used to work at Starbucks, the secret menu is 110% not a thing and the barista’s will absolutely fucking hate you if you come in asking for something without knowing what’s in it. Also, they won’t make it. I, and many others, straight up say no when people come in and do that. “Can I get a S’more Frappuccino?” “Do you know what’s in it?” “No, but it’s on the Secret Menu and it’s your job to know” “Secret Menu isn’t a real thing, if you don’t know what it has in it, I’m not making it.” “Blah blah just say yes blah blah.” “Nope, not sorry, next please.”
OR, come in with the ingredients! And they’ll be totally down. Instead of “Can I get a S’more Frappuccino?” try, “Can I get a one pump toffee nut, one pump cinnamon dolce, double chocolatey chip frappuccino with whip?” BAM easy, yes you can.
This has been a public service announcement.
wuts the joke here?
Sylveon evolves with affection, but Umbreon evolves with friendship. After having sex the Umbreon realized she only liked the Sylveon as a friend, which is disappointing for the Sylveon, because he feels much more strongly than her.
The joke is heartbreak.
this is the best thing. ever.
i’m going to use other peoples popular text posts to get a job as a writer for a hit comedy show and i will receive praise all around hollywood and it will be up to the wise teens of tumblr to band together and stop me. much like the plot of the movie big fat liar starring frankie muniz.
I made this melted crayon painting of Cas and Dean staring into each other’s eyes in art class and my teacher saw it and was like “Oh that’s so pretty, what is it” and I told it was a man and his guardian angel and she hung it up in the showcase in the hallway and now my school has gay Destiel rainbow art in the hallway and I… I just can’t… XD
You Might For Some Reason Needs This One Day…
#thanks tumblr #you teached me #how to break into a car #with shoelace #how to escape from buried coffin #how to open closed doors with #safety pin #and now this #iam fully prepared #to attendance #into adulthood
Perhaps one day Tumblr can learn us the past tense of teach…
Don’t forget to mention the lesson in murdering someone without getting caught afterwards.
It could happen to anyone. People bury a person alive to scare them or to get rid of them. In this situation, rely only on yourself.
- Do not waste oxygen. In a classic coffin there’s only enough oxygen for about an hour, maybe two. Inhale deeply, exhale very slowly. Once inhaled - do not swallow, or you will start to hyperventilate. Do not light up lighters or matches, they will waste oxygen. Using a flashlight is allowed. Screaming increases anxiety, which causes increased heartbeat and therefore - waste of oxygen. So don’t scream.
- Shake up the lid with your hands. In some cheap low-quality coffins you will be able to even make a hole (with an engagement ring or a belt buckle.)
- Cross your arms over your chest, holding onto your shoulders with your hands, and pull the shirt off upward. Tie it in a knot above your head, like so: This will prevent you from suffocating when the dirt falls on your face.
- Kick the lid with your legs. In some cheap coffins the lid is broken or damaged already after being buried, due to the weight of the ground above it.
- As soon as the lid breaks, throw and move the dirt that falls through in the direction of your feet. When it takes up a lot of space, try pressing the ground to the sides of the coffin with your legs and feet. Move around a bit.
- Whatever you do - your main goal is to sit up: dirt will fill up the empty space and move to your advantage, so no matter what - do not stop and try breathing steadily and calmly.
- Get up. Remember: the dirt in the grave is very loose, so battling your way up will be easier than it seems. It’s the other way around during a rainy weather however, since water makes dirt heavy and sticky.
JUST TO PROVE TUMBLR HAS A SURVIVAL GUIDE FOR FUCKING EVERYTHING.
just in case guys